By Bob Strauss
- A-Z Profiles of Prehistoric Animals
- Prehistoric Reptiles
- Prehistoric Mammals
- Prehistoric Birds, Fish, Amphibians, Etc.
A-Z Profiles of Prehistoric Animals
Complete, alphabetical profiles of prehistoric animals, including avian and aquatic reptiles and ancient mammals.
- An A-Z List of Dinosaurs
- An A-Z List of Marine Reptiles
- An A-Z List of Pterosaurs
- An A-Z List of Terrestrial (Non-Dinosaur) Reptiles
- An A-Z List of Prehistoric Mammals
- An A-Z List of Prehistoric Birds
- An A-Z List of Prehistoric Fish, Sharks, Tetrapods and Amphibians
Information about the ancient reptiles that lived alongside (or before) the dinosaurs--including pterosaurs, ichthyosaurs, pliosaurs and plesiosaurs, and the "mammal-like reptiles."
- The First Reptiles
- Before the Dinosaurs - Pelycosaurs, Archosaurs and Therapsids
- Pterosaurs - The Flying Reptiles
- Ichthyosaurs - The "Fish Lizards"
- Plesiosaurs and Pliosaurs
- Prehistoric Crocodiles
- Mosasaurs - The Marine Reptiles of the Late Cretaceous
- Prehistoric Turtles
- Prehistoric Snakes
Information about the ancient mammals that lived alongside, and then succeeded, the dinosaurs--including primitive horses, cats and elephants, as well as the tiny mammals of the Mesozoic Era.
Prehistoric Birds, Fish, Amphibians, Etc.
Information and profiles about prehistoric birds, fish, amphibians, and other types of animals.