From the article: Tyrannosaurus Rex vs. Triceratops - Who Wins?
Do you agree with the outcome of this battle between T. Rex and Triceratops? Do you disagree? Register your opinion here! Name Your Winner!
Totally the the triceratops
- A t-Rex might be strong but according to short arms triceratops wins for its awesome armor totally would want to be a triceratops
- —Guest Heyyyyy
- Even if Trex has a deadly killer bite, triceratops hangs in herds and can be an impenatrable wall of frill and horns for Trex which hunts alone
- —Guest Triceratops
- A T. Rex weights slighthly heavier than an elephant. Triceratops is even bigger. And also well-armed. So it can injure or even kill T. rex
- —Guest Dinosaur
- My opinion is that a t-Rex would crush the horns than start eating the triceratops while its still alive.
- —Guest Uhjshdbsh
- Man, how could you even say that an ugly triceratops could beat a t rex. You said so yourself, the triceratops had a stubborn center of gravity. It was big and fat. Its legs were short and it would have been hard for ot to get up as well. Plus the fact that t rex was the king.....
- —Guest parker
- Trexes are tall and could bend over and bite it I actually like spinous
T.rex is best
- T.rex is the baddest dinosaur ever and would have killd triceratops in most battles
- —Guest T.rex
triceratops vs t rex
- i think triceratops would win because a triceratops could hit a t-rex with its own horns. it could aslo scare a meat eating dinosaur. maybe even a t-rex. see ya
- —Guest faith
T - Rex 9 times out of 10
- I think the T-Rex with its superior intellect, size, strength and speed coupled with its massive bite force would win most of the time, its smart enough to be weary of the Triceratops horns and circle its prey and then Bang, bye bye triceratops... The only way i see the Triceratops winning is if the T-Rex lunged at it and it mangaged to get it's horns between them, its just to stupid, slow, and docile
- —Guest Shaun
T.rex vs triceratops
- In a one on one fight I think trex takes the win because most modern day predators fight prey bigger than themselves. although an equal sized creature would have a better chance. Trex successful rate is first number Chasing 50/50 Ambush 70/30 Fighting : if triceratops 50/50 If hadrosaur 90/10 if ankylosaur 20/80 If raptor pack 75/25 due to his size If charcharo 85/15 again size matters If giga. 69/31 although not smart it does have some muscle If...... Spino. 99/1 due to trex having very strong jaws and the fact that a fish eater doesn't have(need) muscle in its niche of the food chain Note this is if all of them lived together although they didn't in life but hey this is what would happen
- —Guest Billzilla
- The fight between T- Rex and triceratops was quiet amusing and interesting. But according to me triceratops is the winner , T-Rex has lost just for its short arms.
- —Guest Sagnik Mahara
- T-Rex wins because he is a lot stronger and has alot stronger bite force, and T-rex would kick down the triceratops anyway, triceratops isn't very agressive and strong, t-rex is meat eater and hunter so he is more agressive
- —Guest T-Rex
- Guys, the same fight could NEVER happen twice. Sometimes, T-rex would win, other times triceratops. It could be a tie. Jurassic Park is NEVER the answer. I mean, its like t-rex vs. spinosaurus. Tie? Either or? Come on guys. Theres more important things. (P.S. I think a tie would happen.)
- —Guest DinoDude
- There is other evidence not brought into account here. After examining the knees of T-rex, many, if not most scientists believe that T-rex could move around 40mph. (That would have to be SOME toddler on training wheels!) That being said, the whole reason for the dispute of scavenger-vs-apex predator is the fact that T-rex's teeth weren't rooted solidly enough for chomping through bone and muscle, it would snap them off or pull them out! As we don't find T-rex skulls missing most of their teeth, I think we can assume that large prey was off the menu. That being said, without experiance with dealing with large, hazardous prey items, the IQ of T-rex would have been much less of an asset. This, coupled with poor dentures, makes it unlikely that a T-rex would beat a Triceratops. Not only that, but would be lucky if it didn't get killed itself. I can't help but think that some of these responses are from people who saw Jurassic Park, and are therefore experts. Just saying.
- —Guest Frog
- Apsolutely the T-Rex wins besause he's heavier and stronger than triceratops, and when he hit the tricera by head, he's falling down and kill him
- —Guest T-Rex killer
1-15 of 46Next