From the article: Tyrannosaurus Rex vs. Triceratops - Who Wins?
Do you agree with the outcome of this battle between T. Rex and Triceratops? Do you disagree? Register your opinion here! Name Your Winner!
- I BELIEVE T-REX'S BITE WINS! Yet tricera and it had were slow, actually, its unclear who wins.
- —Guest Gorgon gorgonopsid
Depends on when Triceratops sees T. rex
- If a Triceratops saw the T. rex, but it was too late, the chances of winning would be: Triceratops: 20% T. rex: 80%. However, if the Triceratops saw the T. rex in time the chances of winning would be: Triceratops: 75% T. rex: 25%.
- —Guest Alex
- I know that it was the star of the movie Jurassic Park, with the fact that it's teeth was bad, it was stupid(it was pretty smart as a dinosaur), and it was slow, I don't think Tyrannosaurus was that strong compared to other theropods like the dromeausaurines.
- —Guest Styracosaurus
- It won't fight no offense this is SOOO stupid have you ever heard of the word herd? Get the joke? Anyways, a herd of a triceratops will scare of a T-Rex. P.S. Stop using the famous dinosaurs!!! P.P.S no offense
- —Guest Styracosaurus
- Every one knows the t.rex isn't the king of dinosaurs! Triceratops roamed earth in packs. There was no chance for a t.rex to win! Three horns vs almost no arms. Not to be rude but t.rex sucks.
- —Guest steve
T rex through ambush
- Triceratops had a huge blind spot because of its frill making it easier to hunt from behind. T rex had much longer legs, forward facing eyes to judge lunges and lethal jaws to scoop a massive chunk from its victim. If triceratops spotted rex first it could have faced down and frustrated rex. A good hunter doesnt battle with its prey in case of injuries. It stalks then ambushes when the time is right
- —Guest Jonathan
- they both win..... which ever one has more luck wins so sometimes T-Rex and sometimes triceratops.. depends on many factors like luck,their mode,strength,enviroment,etc.
- —Guest anhad
- Because T-Rex is phsycially stronger and his neck is so muscular that it could lift up almost 2 hippos. I know, triceratops has very massive and strong armor, specially on his head. But the T-Rex had very very strong bite force and sharp teeth which gonna break the armor and horns, and eat the Triceratops. (T-rex is smarter anyway)
- —Guest Tyranno wins...
- Remember rule 1: if t rex is in the list, it wins. Besides here is fight stats for them: Tyrannosaurus: Strong bite x10 Speed Roar power x5 Triceratops: Poke Charge Beak bite x2 Oh, and triceratops is omnivore not herbivore.
- —Guest TriTyrant
Depends on the situation
- Honestly, it is mostly up to chance, and that's all it'll ever be in fighting. You can never really predict something, because you can't see the future. Though, if I had to pick one, it would be the T.rex. In a real fight, the T.rex wouldn't miss the neck and fall over. It's more intelligent than that. Also, the horns are useless. If a triceratops killed a T.rex with its horns, the T.rex would fall over and crush the Triceratops. Then there's the fact that the Triceratops wouldn't be able to run away by the time the T.rex got up. Also, the T.rex would have chased after it. But this is only these circumstances. In different circumstances, the Triceratops could have killed the T.rex easily. Sorry if I insulted you there, but this is what I think.
- —Guest A guest
And here's more:
- silly question!!!1!! can a king ever lose to a beggar?same way, can the king of dinos((trex) lose to that idiot tricerotops!!!!! —Guest aniket And this does NOT take any facts into considiration! No Trexes are tall and could bend over and bite it I actually like spinous —dinosaurgeek And seriously! take a look at thT-Rex devours The T-Rex wins cause no way a fat triceratops gets up faster. —Guest T-Rexis Hello? you in there, mister T-rexis, have you *seen* their arms. I have time for one more: T-REX Apsolutely the T-Rex wins besause he's heavier and stronger than triceratops, and when he hit the tricera by head, he's falling down and kill him —Guest T-Rex killer Hellooooo, how big do you think the T-rex is, exactly? why don't you try to read this: Dinosaurs.about.com/od/carnivorousdinosaurs/p/tyrannosaurus.htm, and this:http://dinosaurs.about.com/od/herbivorousdinosaurs/p/triceratops.htm Bye guys, I'll see you with a ton of more sh**
- —Guest Come on!
- silly question!!!1!! can a king ever lose to a beggar?same way, can the king of dinos((trex) lose to that idiot tricerotops!!!!! —Guest aniket And this does NOT take any facts into considiration! No Trexes are tall and could bend over and bite it I actually like spinous —dinosaurgeek And seriously! take a look at thT-Rex devours The T-Rex wins cause no way a fat triceratops gets up faster. —Guest T-Rexis Hello? you in there, mister T-rexis, have you *seen* their arms.
- —Guest Come on!
- Oh, come on, you are all wrong. I don't mean to be rude, but this is a load of sh** you're all talking. And seriously, this I agree with: Seriously??? Guys, the same fight could NEVER happen twice. Sometimes, T-rex would win, other times triceratops. It could be a tie. Jurassic Park is NEVER the answer. I mean, its like t-rex vs. spinosaurus. Tie? Either or? Come on guys. Theres more important things. (P.S. I think a tie would happen.) —Guest DinoDude. But this!!! T.rex is best T.rex is the baddest dinosaur ever and would have killd triceratops in most battles —Guest T.rex and this: Man, how could you even say that an ugly triceratops could beat a t rex. You said so yourself, the triceratops had a stubborn center of gravity. It was big and fat. Its legs were short and it would have been hard for ot to get up as well. Plus the fact that trex was the king..... Guest parker and T-rex didn't eat living food, Guest Uhjshdbsh
- —Guest Come on!!
- Why i say trex woukd win because, trex was stronger than triceratops, although not agile as triceratops, trex was more smarter than triceratops.
- —Guest urick lucas
Horns vs Jaws. Horns win!
- Tyranosaurus might kill an injured, young, old, and weak individual. But still, Triceratops live in herds. In analogical explanations, a polar bear won't stand a chance against a herd of musk oxen because they will defend any weak individuals. If Triceratops lives in herds(which is already proven), they may discourage a hungry T. rex from picking a helpless member of the herd. A single healthy adult is already a tough opponent. Just imagine how hard is it for the "King" to attack a herd!
- —Guest Mesozoic
1-15 of 82Next