From the article: Tyrannosaurus Rex vs. Triceratops - Who Wins?
Do you agree with the outcome of this battle between T. Rex and Triceratops? Do you disagree? Register your opinion here! Name Your Winner!
And here's more:
- silly question!!!1!! can a king ever lose to a beggar?same way, can the king of dinos((trex) lose to that idiot tricerotops!!!!! —Guest aniket And this does NOT take any facts into considiration! No Trexes are tall and could bend over and bite it I actually like spinous —dinosaurgeek And seriously! take a look at thT-Rex devours The T-Rex wins cause no way a fat triceratops gets up faster. —Guest T-Rexis Hello? you in there, mister T-rexis, have you *seen* their arms. I have time for one more: T-REX Apsolutely the T-Rex wins besause he's heavier and stronger than triceratops, and when he hit the tricera by head, he's falling down and kill him —Guest T-Rex killer Hellooooo, how big do you think the T-rex is, exactly? why don't you try to read this: Dinosaurs.about.com/od/carnivorousdinosaurs/p/tyrannosaurus.htm, and this:http://dinosaurs.about.com/od/herbivorousdinosaurs/p/triceratops.htm Bye guys, I'll see you with a ton of more sh**
- —Guest Come on!
- silly question!!!1!! can a king ever lose to a beggar?same way, can the king of dinos((trex) lose to that idiot tricerotops!!!!! —Guest aniket And this does NOT take any facts into considiration! No Trexes are tall and could bend over and bite it I actually like spinous —dinosaurgeek And seriously! take a look at thT-Rex devours The T-Rex wins cause no way a fat triceratops gets up faster. —Guest T-Rexis Hello? you in there, mister T-rexis, have you *seen* their arms.
- —Guest Come on!
- Oh, come on, you are all wrong. I don't mean to be rude, but this is a load of sh** you're all talking. And seriously, this I agree with: Seriously??? Guys, the same fight could NEVER happen twice. Sometimes, T-rex would win, other times triceratops. It could be a tie. Jurassic Park is NEVER the answer. I mean, its like t-rex vs. spinosaurus. Tie? Either or? Come on guys. Theres more important things. (P.S. I think a tie would happen.) —Guest DinoDude. But this!!! T.rex is best T.rex is the baddest dinosaur ever and would have killd triceratops in most battles —Guest T.rex and this: Man, how could you even say that an ugly triceratops could beat a t rex. You said so yourself, the triceratops had a stubborn center of gravity. It was big and fat. Its legs were short and it would have been hard for ot to get up as well. Plus the fact that trex was the king..... Guest parker and T-rex didn't eat living food, Guest Uhjshdbsh
- —Guest Come on!!
- Why i say trex woukd win because, trex was stronger than triceratops, although not agile as triceratops, trex was more smarter than triceratops.
- —Guest urick lucas
Horns vs Jaws. Horns win!
- Tyranosaurus might kill an injured, young, old, and weak individual. But still, Triceratops live in herds. In analogical explanations, a polar bear won't stand a chance against a herd of musk oxen because they will defend any weak individuals. If Triceratops lives in herds(which is already proven), they may discourage a hungry T. rex from picking a helpless member of the herd. A single healthy adult is already a tough opponent. Just imagine how hard is it for the "King" to attack a herd!
- —Guest Mesozoic
- A T-Rex was not accustomed to battling, due to the fact it was a scavenger. Everyone thinks that the T-Rex was the king of the dinosaurs, and it may be in bite force, but when it comes to combat, well let me just say, it is stuffed. Unless, of course, it was versing a dinosaur with absolutely no defense or attack tactics.
- —Guest Kat
- T-rex had the most powerful bite force of any animal to walk the land,but it was slow and those arms...triceratops had horns that could kill a dinosaur..but it was slow to...
- —Guest TyrannoTops
- can a king ever lose to a beggar?same way, can the king of dinos((trex) lose to that idiot tricerotops!!!!!
- —Guest aniket
Seems like a fair fight though...
- This fight made a lot of sense t rex was smarter and had a massive bite force and triceratops was tough but when they triceratops would have been up and because of there limited brain power it would have stabbed the tyrant while it was down killing it.
- —Guest Archosaur
- I think the T-Rex would have won just because it is the smarter of the two and it was just built to kill and scientists theorize that even though the T-Rex's arms were very small they could have curled about 600 lbs.
- —Guest Jo Mamma
- Triceratoos used to stay in herds and were socialized so they used to help eachother for defending, protecting eggs etc..so although how weak a triceratops would be ,the herd wouldnot leave it alone n helpless..so when a trex strikes it would have to pass through dozens of sharp horns which when stabs through trex it would made trex flee n cause of serious wounds may result death..
- —Guest Leo jason
- guys despite tricertops being my favourte dinosour id say it cold go either way but acordoing to the truth about killer dinosours it tricertops woud win
- —Guest mrwan
- The triceratops will head butt T. rex. But the tyranno jumps over the triceratops and quickly bites his tail. Tyranno will drag his meal to his house and eat the trike.
- —Guest Baobaokoh
- His defense: Were his heavy body armor and deadly horns
- —Guest Mil
This is the truth
- The triceratops were so good at killing t-rex's, that they soon outnumbered the t-rex's 10 to 1. The triceratops was more agile, and better protected.
- —Guest True dinosaur fact
1-15 of 72Next