From the article: Spinosaurus vs. Sarcosuchus - Who Wins?
Do you agree with the outcome of this battle between Spinosaurus and Sarcosuchus? Do you disagree? Register your opinion here! Name Your Winner!
- HAVE YOU SEEN SPINOS CLAWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- —Guest spinosauars
- Spino would step on sarco and claw sarco to death spino is larger the you sarco lovers think. Sarco is too flat on its stomach to win
- —Guest Hehomer
- large claws would tear though sars scales and will kill him
- —Guest niko
Dino Death Duels
- Spinosaurus versus Sarcosuchus: Sorry, but Spinosaurus easily wins. Spinosaurus hunts fish, so its eyesight would've been keen enough for it to notice the half submerged Sarcosuchus. Thus, it would have moved a way off to keep its distance. Also, the Sarcosuchus wouldn't bother going after Spinosaurus - unless it was the dummy posing as an onshore log. End result: Spinosaurus steps on sleepy log. Sleepy log wakens with a grunt. Spinosaurus hears the grunt, looks down, and proceeds to roll it over. While holding the Sarcosuchus's thrashing neck to the ground, Spinosaurus would busily use its foreclaws (and possibly hindclaws) to tear the Sarcosuchus's belly open. Winner: Spinosaurus, who gets a free meal with its noon drink.
- —Guest Geoffrey O'Neil
Is it even fair?
- Obviously sarco! Spino could claw it, but how exactly do we know he could swing them well when sarcosuchus, a giant croc with a bite force enough to crush a spinsoaurus's neck, is chompin on his neck? If you don't think it could reach, you are probably insane! It was a big croc!
- —Guest spinololwut
- How can Spinosaurus "WALK" on it's two arms?????????????
- —Guest DAMMIT!
- Guest Ramsesay is wrong cuz' Spino can't grab, ONLY claw n' B slap. (well, not B slap, but slashes, cuts, etc.)
- —Guest Covenant Scum
- Spino wins because Spino will just pick up Sarco with it's jaws, throws Sarco to the ground to stun Sarco, flip Sarco to it's back, then Spino will claw at Sarco's belly, which it'll kill it, then have diner with T.Rex. lol
- —Guest LOL Man
Yep it Sarcosuchus
- I agree with Guest Poo. I've seen Planet Dinosaur. Spinosaurus is kewl but Sarcosuchus F@%KING WILL KILLS Spinosaurus.
- —Guest QWERTYUIOP
Sarco KEELS and TEARS APART Spino!
- I've seen Planet Dinosaur(episode Lost World),and there was a scene where a drought happended. Spinosaurus was clawing at the ground be cuz' he was hungry. He walked alongside the ALMOST dried up river and saw a random small croc. The croc tried to scare Spinosaurus. Spinosaurus got scared NOT because of that small croc, BUT cuz' of Sarcosuchus. Spinosaurus reatreated WITHOUT A FIGHT cuz' he KNEW that Sarcosuchus was DANGEROUS in water.
- —Guest poo
Spinosuarus would defeat the dino-croc
- The spinosuarus has a clear strength advantage and can easily take down a T-rex if needed to. plus the Spinosaurus ( and all animals) can sense danger no matter what. Ecspecially in a fight. Even more F.Y.I the Spinosaurus is more combat ready (ecspecially on land) then a dino-croc. Plus the Spinosaurus would sense the dino-croc and would make the first strike and if it didn't, it certainly wouldn't just let it's guard down when it left, it would of prepared for another strike.
- —Guest whats it to ya
- Spinosaurus would win because saucasuchus is slower and would run out of steam so spinosaurus has more energy and spinosaurus has long arms and razor sharp claws so he would claw sarchusuchus up!!!!
- —Guest Blake Dorsey
- spinosaur wins because it was a much larger dinosaur.
- —Guest aniket
- then spinosaurus goes for a rematch this time he's drinking water again then sarcosuchus is hungry then goes to a jumping rage but spinosaurus manages to dodge and catches the sarcochus using it's extra long arms and draging the sarcochus to land and it's sharp claws bleeds the poor crocodile but wait something unexpected happened a T-rex came very hungry and it tried to eat the spinosaur but sarcochus bit the T-rex then the T-rex bit it's belly but sarcochus bit the T-rex in the throat resulting for an epic lunch but the sun is very hot poor cold blooded guy overheating and resulting to it's death by a spinosaurus bite and the spinosaur has a full meal:sarcochus seafood,tyrannosaurus rex meat and fresh water wait it's not fresh the sarcochus pees and poops there!
- —Guest ramesay
Spinosaurus would most likely win
- The problem with these two massive carnivores is that the scant fossil evidence but when you look at there anatomy spinosaurus a huge dinosaur that has 15 inch claws and a crocodile like jaw filled conical teeth and a moderate bite force as well as legs built for running and is technically the biggest active predator though some icthyosaurs and whales out reach it they did not chase prey plus spinosaurus has an advantage a 60 foot long 30 foot tall warm blooded advantage and while sarcosuchus was big it appeared to have a gharial like jaw which it may have eaten fish plus spinosaurus could generate enough force to puncture plus the small fossils help spinosaurus because of a small number of fossils it could be an 80 foot carnivore also there is a question baryonyx and irritator cannot answer why did it get so big all the other spinosaurs that we have evidence of are 20 to 30 feet with siamosaurus may have rivaled t rex but spinosaurus got massive why in africa with carcharodontosaurus.
- —Guest Therosuchus
1-15 of 81Next